I sell only top end designer items such as Prada, Gucci, Burberry, etc that are womens and brand new. I have had fantastic experience on ebay, no issues.

I used Tradesy one time, provided several pictures of the Aquazurra fringe suede shoe,,,in other words, covered my bases. I sold the shoe, shipped it in the box I purchased it in and received an email from Tradesy the buyer claimed misrepresentation! I was furious and immediately jumped on the phone to speak with them, additionally contacted the buyer to ask reason for return No response. These shoes sold for $460.00.

15 days later I get a picture from Tradesy, agreeing with the seller and sent me a damaged picture of the shoe!!!

UNREAL!!!!! DO NOT SELL WITH THESE PEOPLE....I AM HAPPY TO PROVIDE ANY PICTURES IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Marketplace.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15, 2016.

Comments

Windsor, Colorado, United States #1245879

Same thing happened to me my ysl tribtoo pumps were beat up so bad it was unbelievable

Cartersville, Georgia, United States #1243502

They don't do what they advertise, very slow and poor excuses for time. I'm still waiting for results .

They advertise less than 5 days and pocketbook is on its way. I'll receive tracking number and shipping notification. Gotten neither. Just excuses.

How hard can it be to put the friggin handbag in a box and take to post office?

It's been 10 days going on 11. INFURIATING

White Plains, New York, United States #1241592

Thank you for your review. I was just about to send them a Fendi bag but didn't like that you send the product and then get paid.

What about using Pay Pal??

i'm not doing business with them. Thanks again