I stopped selling on tradesy over two years ago I'm a reputable business women. Do you believe they have the nerve to lie and say my Bags I sold where not authentic and the customer return the item and want me to cover the cost?

No way this company is a sham stay away. And once you give them your PayPal account they can take your money at any time. Who in the Name of God returns an item 3 years after it was sold? No one I don't belive a customer return anything that's there way of ripping me off.

Any take the money without Concent.

By the way I own 3 retail stores I would never treat a customer like that! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of tradesy handbag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments