1.1K views

I ordered two proposed Rolex watches from tradesy.com. when i received the watches they were poor quality, too small, and very flimsy!

They say they were authentic! I do not believe it. They refuse to credit my credit card. They want to give a site credit.

I qm trying to file a civil suit against them.

Uf anyone would like to join in to bring a suit against them. Please place your review.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rolex Watch.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2015.

Comments

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1286815

Rolex watches are not flimsy!!

I have not shopped yet, just saw a commercial for this site, and always read reviews first.

I would not shop anywhere that does not offer Pay Pal as an option for payment. I have never, in over 1,200 purchases with Pay Pal had a problem getting my money refunded.

All major stores online accept Pay Pal.

Save yourself the future hassle and disappointment by not buying anything that is a true designer item: Rolex, LV, Burberry etc. on Tradesy until and IF EVER they get an experienced and CREDIBLE staff to authentic items.

Unfortunately like every other site including Amazon, eBay where there are individual sellers, the site does not see the item before it is shipped so you run the risk of getting a fake. If the price is too good to be true then chances are you are not getting the real thing.

Finally check to see how many sales the seller has, that will give you an idea of the length of their history and what kind of items they typically sell. So sorry for your misfortune.

You need to contact Rolex, first, and see if the watches are not authentic. The team of Tradesy is very unprofessional, they cant distinguish what is authentic and what is not.

In my case the authentic Valentino shoes were claimed as replic, even though I contacted Valentino Customer Care, and they proved the shoes to be authentic.