Mission Bay, Florida
1.7K views
2.0

Had a brand new designer bag up for sale. Never used with tags still on it.

Had a customer want to purchase it. The customer told Tradesy the chains on it were tarnished. They emailed me and I emailed them back and said , no they are not. The bag I sent was in perfect condition, never used, kept in the duster bag.

They credited back the buyer. 10 days later, I received the bag in the mail. It was not the same bag!

I let Tradesy know and after many e-mails back and forth ( they only e-mail in customer service- you cannot speak to a human! Nothing has been resolved!

I last an original handbag and their reply was to resell the one I got back on their site!

Beware of this company! They allow scam artists to switch out authentic bags for fakes!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I agree. Their authentication department name Brandon Hogen is very inconsistent and does not know what he is doing.

When you sell anything on their e web it goes to a screening process by their authentication department for fimal approval Brandon from the authentication department approves it, if buyer returns and says it is fake tradesy gives buyer full refund and you are out of your money. This company is not good and a lot of scam artist that gets away with it as this company do not know what they are doing.

Interesting - I saw a Cartier on there just now, I actually have the same model watch (just different in terms of gems etc)., and it doesn't look like this one, in fact, I never saw one that looked like that Cartier, extremely odd. And it was about 3x the price I paid for one that was almost new with a new strap.

I initially was looking at a Pasha, but after I saw the other Cartier that looked off, decided to go in search of reviews, and here I see problems. Think I will pass.

Well --- I was going to do business with this company,

but after your review, certainly not. Thanks for the

heads up.

Same thing happens on e-bay. You get

a cookie jar back with "their" damaged lid.

Thanks

SOOOOO glad I read the complaints before deciding to do business here!!! THANKS!!!

I actually spoke to a live person and they were very helpful and gave me extra discounts on items sorry for you're experience

upsadrivgirl3
to Anonymous #1045157

The company has someone that will talk to you on the purchasing end. However, if you have a challenge with a product or have been scammed, they will only deal with you via e-mail. That is very concerning!

to upsadrivgirl3 Van Nuys, California, United States #1053671

That's incorrect. Their Returns Department doesn't have phones, but customer service does.

It makes sense; everything needs to be in writing. You can always call their customer service line to explain.