Los Angeles, California
9.1K views 42 comments

Update by user Oct 21, 2014

The image on the left is the watch that i had ordered.i had to switch up the images so it makes better sense.

the one i ordered has numbers on the dial, the one i got had crystals. then i returned it back to tradesy and they said "they are as described and authenticated by their third party and it was authentic" anyone with eyes can see that these are not the same watch. now as you can see it is listed in Penny Lane because this is TRADESY's own items listed for sale that people have RETURNED that are NOT authentic. But tradesy refused to give them back money so TRADESY (Penny Lane) in turn re-list's to make a profit off those unauthentic returned items.

Talk about SCAM, FRAUD, and FALSE ADVERTISING! This will be escalated to a court case. I will not let innocent people get taken advantage of from this shrewd and sophisticated company. Damages shall be paid at Tradesy's expense, at an indemnity .

To any of those who have been scammed.

All damages shall be claimed/repaid on a substantial indemnity basis.this is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

Update by user Oct 18, 2014

I have updated pics of what I was suppose to get on the right and what I got that TRADESY relisted.and then they have the nerve to tell me these two watches were the same, like i am an ***!

The watch i received had crystals on the dial, the one i purchased does not, so clearly its not authentic.

Which of course tradesy said it was authentic.they clearly are clueless as to what is fake and what is authentic.

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2014

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND THEY SAID IT WAS AUTHENTIC AND THE SAME!! I EVEN HAVE PICTURES SHOWING THAT IT IS NOT THE SAME. THEN THEY LISTED THE WATCH ON THEIR OWN SITE AS AUTHENTIC. AND THE PICTURE OF THE WATCH CLEARLY SHOWS IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE THE SELLER LISTED.

Then they gave me store credit for this! Unbelievable. I had to tell them that this is fraud and i would hire an attorney, then they finally gave me my money back.

NEXT INCIDENT:

I purchased a $3200 bag. The seller shipped me a BLACK TOWEL. Then Tradesy refused to give me a refund and suspended my account when i have over $1000 funds in the account waiting to be transferred to my personal account. They refused to reinstate my account and said that they need to investigate with UPS. I told them its NOT UPS fault. Then they said they asked the seller and they said they sent a chanel bag, well OF COURSE THEY DID. And of course the seller provided pics of the bag inside the box before she shipped it out, because she knew that she would have problems with this transaction and prepared for it. Then last min switched the bag with a towel. anyone can see that!

NEXT INCIDENT:

They cancelled ALL of my orders in which i ALREADY shipped out. So they STOLE my money and CLOSED my account!!!

Now my account is suspended, i have funds with tradesy, and i can't sell or respond to ANY of my buyers or potential buyers. Nor can i track the purchases i have made.

ERIC T as Tradesy has made this a LIVING NIGHTMARE!!!!

I usually don't go on yelp and write reviews But this time, I am FURIOUS with the way they do business!!!

Review about: Fake Chanel Watch.

I didn't like: Scammed me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Highland, California, United States #1341293

Tradesy is not quick to solve an issue. They only care about money.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1325873

Did you ever get your. Money ?? Same thing here they owe me $1,900

San Francisco, California, United States #1227464

I've have a similar experience with Tradesy and had purchased what ended up being a very fake Louis Vuitton Rivoli bag.But what I've noticed is that WE ALL HAVE THESE PROBLEMS!!!

The problem isn't us, but the platform.

Let's avoid this place.I just requested access to a private online luxury platform called TheNobo (http://promo.the-nobo.com/thenobo-authentication/), don't know if I'll get accepted but worth a shot!

LET'S GET A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT GOING AGAINST TRADESY!!!THEY USE THEIR SELLERS THEN DUMP ON THEM.

THEY ARE LIARS. THE THIRD PARTY AUTHENTICATIONS ARE IMPOSTORS.

TRADESY HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM INVESTORS!LET'S TAKE THEM TO COURT!

to Anonymous #1124066

i am in

JH
to Anonymous Sacramento, California, United States #1342164

Lets do it. they are withholding 100's from me

I sold an authentic LV bag that was confirmed as delivered on 01/12/16. It's been 6 days. How long does it usually take before they release the funds?

The site should be shut down IMMEDIATELY. Your better off with Ebay.

Rocky
to Anonymous Raymond, Maine, United States #1120066

Ebay is just as bad, if not worse.I was selling Pandora bracelets that were authentic, had a scammer I sold to complain.

I sold dozens no problem, ebay shut my account down with 100% feedback, yet leave sellers with a 90% for a score and multiple complaints.

They're very shady, wouldn't trust them.A few comments down, someone gave a similar story.

Haha!!!

If you really think you're getting an AUTHENTIC Chanel watch at that price, then......you're the reason these scammers still thrive. If people weren't so naiive, so cheap, so impulsive, no one would be buying from them. If you really want a Chanel, work and save for the real thing.