TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY

388 of 432 Tradesy reviews

Update added by user Oct 21, 2014

The image on the left is the watch that i had ordered.i had to switch up the images so it makes better sense.

the one i ordered has numbers on the dial, the one i got had crystals. then i returned it back to tradesy and they said "they are as described and authenticated by their third party and it was authentic" anyone with eyes can see that these are not the same watch. now as you can see it is listed in Penny Lane because this is TRADESY's own items listed for sale that people have RETURNED that are NOT authentic. But tradesy refused to give them back money so TRADESY (Penny Lane) in turn re-list's to make a profit off those unauthentic returned items.

Talk about SCAM, FRAUD, and FALSE ADVERTISING! This will be escalated to a court case. I will not let innocent people get taken advantage of from this shrewd and sophisticated company. Damages shall be paid at Tradesy's expense, at an indemnity .

To any of those who have been scammed.

All damages shall be claimed/repaid on a substantial indemnity basis.this is completely UNACCEPTABLE.

Update added by user Oct 18, 2014

I have updated pics of what I was suppose to get on the right and what I got that TRADESY relisted.and then they have the nerve to tell me these two watches were the same, like i am an ***!

The watch i received had crystals on the dial, the one i purchased does not, so clearly its not authentic.

Which of course tradesy said it was authentic.they clearly are clueless as to what is fake and what is authentic.

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2014

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND THEY SAID IT WAS AUTHENTIC AND THE SAME!! I EVEN HAVE PICTURES SHOWING THAT IT IS NOT THE SAME. THEN THEY LISTED THE WATCH ON THEIR OWN SITE AS AUTHENTIC. AND THE PICTURE OF THE WATCH CLEARLY SHOWS IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE THE SELLER LISTED.

Then they gave me store credit for this! Unbelievable. I had to tell them that this is fraud and i would hire an attorney, then they finally gave me my money back.

NEXT INCIDENT:

I purchased a $3200 bag. The seller shipped me a BLACK TOWEL. Then Tradesy refused to give me a refund and suspended my account when i have over $1000 funds in the account waiting to be transferred to my personal account. They refused to reinstate my account and said that they need to investigate with UPS. I told them its NOT UPS fault. Then they said they asked the seller and they said they sent a chanel bag, well OF COURSE THEY DID. And of course the seller provided pics of the bag inside the box before she shipped it out, because she knew that she would have problems with this transaction and prepared for it. Then last min switched the bag with a towel. anyone can see that!

NEXT INCIDENT:

They cancelled ALL of my orders in which i ALREADY shipped out. So they STOLE my money and CLOSED my account!!!

Now my account is suspended, i have funds with tradesy, and i can't sell or respond to ANY of my buyers or potential buyers. Nor can i track the purchases i have made.

ERIC T as Tradesy has made this a LIVING NIGHTMARE!!!!

I usually don't go on yelp and write reviews But this time, I am FURIOUS with the way they do business!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fake Chanel Watch
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #547694 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 56 Yes 56 9 No 9
Had the same issue 44 Yes 44
388 of 432 Tradesy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 15 #1227464 San Francisco, California, United States

I've have a similar experience with Tradesy and had purchased what ended up being a very fake Louis Vuitton Rivoli bag. But what I've noticed is that WE ALL HAVE THESE PROBLEMS!!! The problem isn't us, but the platform. Let's avoid this place. I just requested access to a private online luxury platform called TheNobo (http://promo.the-nobo.com/thenobo-authentication/), don't know if I'll get accepted but worth a shot!

1 0 Reply

Feb 05 #1106698

LET'S GET A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT GOING AGAINST TRADESY!!! THEY USE THEIR SELLERS THEN DUMP ON THEM. THEY ARE LIARS. THE THIRD PARTY AUTHENTICATIONS ARE IMPOSTORS. TRADESY HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM INVESTORS! LET'S TAKE THEM TO COURT!

Mar 08 #1124066

i am in

0 0 Reply

Jan 18 #1096592

I sold an authentic LV bag that was confirmed as delivered on 01/12/16. It's been 6 days. How long does it usually take before they release the funds?

0 0 Reply

Jan 14 #1094537

The site should be shut down IMMEDIATELY. Your better off with Ebay.

Rocky

Feb 29 #1120066 Raymond, Maine, United States

Ebay is just as bad, if not worse. I was selling Pandora bracelets that were authentic, had a scammer I sold to complain. I sold dozens no problem, ebay shut my account down with 100% feedback, yet leave sellers with a 90% for a score and multiple complaints. They're very shady, wouldn't trust them. A few comments down, someone gave a similar story.

1 0 Reply

Jan 14 #1094294

Haha!!!
If you really think you're getting an AUTHENTIC Chanel watch at that price, then......you're the reason these scammers still thrive. If people weren't so naiive, so cheap, so impulsive, no one would be buying from them. If you really want a Chanel, work and save for the real thing.

6 3 Reply

Dec 15, 2015 #1078816

Should've read this before I made a purchase from Penny Lane. Received an unauthentic item. It was on sale, so there is no way I can return it... funny how on every page they say with bold letters "WE GUARANTEE AUTHENTICITY". Don't use the page, there are so many better ones out there.

6 3 Reply

Nov 26, 2015 #1069816

LMAO @ anyone dumb enough to think they're getting a genuine Chanel "new with tags" for 40% of the retail price. Chanel does NOT discount their wares. Seriously now......

7 1 Reply

Oct 19, 2015 #1050766

Maybe all of us who have been scammed by Tradesy need to pursue a class action lawsuit.
There are many complaints against them for allowing the scammers to rip off innocent sellers and Tradesy playing *** and not doing anything about it.

7 2 Reply

Jul 08, 2015 #1005250

I'm amazed! Usually, these Nigerian companies are totally reputable. This must just be an anomaly.

8 2 Reply

Jun 11, 2015 #993999 Inglewood, California, United States

The Anuschka handag I purchased from the seller was exactly as stated. It is beautiful and was shipped in a timely manner. I have ordered 2 items from a different seller at two different times this past week so I cannot comment. So far the experience I have had is good.

2 2 Reply
Liz

Apr 20, 2015 #973973

I'm going through the same thing! I ordered a bag that was listed like new with only a watermark and when I recieved the item it wasn't the same as advertised! Makeup stains and ink marks! Totally misrepresented! They gave me a store credit ;( and Penny lane had it listed for sale, but no mention of items issues! In fact they are using the same listing from the last sale! I pitty the person that buys this bag

Meme54321

Feb 20, 2015 #948739

I agree I bought an item that was misrepresented and paid for a Jewler to validate it and then sent it back when it was not what she said it was on the listing I asked for them to honor the coupon code so I can buy something else when they refused I asked for the item back so I could have the discount they refused and told me I could buy the item back at the current rate Penny Lane offered it at which is $1,000 more than what I paid. Be careful.

3 0 Reply
anyone

Oct 29, 2015 #1055611

dld they return your money? if no, it's bad. But if yes, you have no right to ask for discount. Funny

0 4 Reply
Mel

Feb 04, 2015 #941156

WOW!!!! Unbelievable! I feel soooo bad for you. I had the exact thing happen to me on EBay. The crook I sold a 14k bracelet to complained and accused me of the bracelet nor being real gold when clearly the pics showed the hallmark. Rather than deal with the *** I agreed to just let him return it for full refund of several hundred dollars. He provided tracking number ha ha, but when it arrived, I opened it in front of my postal carrier as I was just anxious to open the return package cuz I just had a very suspicious ill feeling. Well what do ya know? The *** was quite clever! I open the brown shipping box to wade through bubble wrap and find my original jewelry box inside- I lift that lid and inside so far so good, the black velvet pouch is there which is what the bracelet was placed in. I pick up the velvet pouch and I hear jingles! Jingles??? Wtf? I find inside a quarter, a nickel and a penny!!!! Do you know that those three coins weighed exactly the same gram weight as my gold bracelet I sold the ***? Wow! Not such an *** after all I guess as I fought with EBay about this and filed a report. What a scam! So in the end I had no bracelet, pay pal did me no justice either and I lost my money and my selling privalige on eBay. I think all of these companies are in cahoots with each other! Perhaps you and I should start our own online trading site and show these folks what true customer service is and how to sell with integrity. I'm over it! Good luck to you in the future.

12 0 Reply
NoMoreEBay

Jun 16, 2015 #995829 Westwood, New Jersey, United States

After being a reliable EBay buyer and seller, buying much more than selling, I stopped doing business with EBay a few years ago. There was a scammer up in Madison Beach CT who sold mostly Tiffany & Co. merchandise. At least she claimed it was Tiffany. I listed a sterling silver Tiffany Signature Ring, which was the real deal since I purchased it while EMPLOYED by the Company. So this bimbo decides that she isn't going to get the markup that she wants, and ends up telling EBay that my item "was not as represented." A total and outright lie, but EBay froze my account. Despite showing that the item was a genuine Tiffany ring, EBay tacked the return shipping onto the sale price and wanted me to refund this entire amount to this bogus buyer. I let them know that on principle, they should suspend HER account and investigate her for possible fraudulent misrepresentation of Tiffany merchandise, saying that if they did not do so, I would take my money elsewhere. For about $100, EBay lost thousands from me. They made a foolish business decision and it cost them big time. I'll never deal with them again. I'm thinking about listing on Tradesy but still doing my research.

grace

Nov 24, 2014 #905602 Irvine, California, United States

I filed a complaint at BBB, will keep you guys updated.
BBB CASE#: 388332
You can also try file a complaint here

grace

Nov 25, 2014 #906146 Irvine, California, United States

Got my money back this morning.
I guess file a claim at BBB did help.
Recevide email tradesy this morning that they return all my moeny to my account.
At 3:10pm, received email from BBB includes tradesy's response.
For anyone whose account got terminated and never get response from tradesy regarding getting the fund back, file claim at BBB!!!

Joy

Feb 05, 2015 #941447 Belmar, New Jersey, United States

I also filed a complaint at the BBB case # 401276.
I purchased a Chanel jacket for $2,800 and was approved for the financing. *** move on my part.
The jacket was listed as a 42 US size small 6, in addition, it was listed as New with tags and Unused condition.
This couldn't be further from the truth. The jacket was used, the buttons were dangling off, the composition tags that show the serial number and the composition of the fabric were both so faded, they were barely visible, AND on top of everything else, the jacket was clearly altered to fit the previous owner to size the jacket down from its original size 10 to a size 6.
I am anticipating no refund of my $855.00 deposit and having to pay the Affirm financing company $169.00 per month until the full amount is paid off in a year.
After reading terrible review after horrific review regarding Tradsey, I have filed with the BBB hopefully to endure that I get my refund returned to me and not be stuck with a $2,800 credit towards a company I do not trust.

3 2 Reply

1-20 of 38 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tradesy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about
×