Update added by user Oct 21, 2014
The image on the left is the watch that i had ordered.i had to switch up the images so it makes better sense.
the one i ordered has numbers on the dial, the one i got had crystals. then i returned it back to tradesy and they said "they are as described and authenticated by their third party and it was authentic" anyone with eyes can see that these are not the same watch. now as you can see it is listed in Penny Lane because this is TRADESY's own items listed for sale that people have RETURNED that are NOT authentic. But tradesy refused to give them back money so TRADESY (Penny Lane) in turn re-list's to make a profit off those unauthentic returned items.
Talk about SCAM, FRAUD, and FALSE ADVERTISING! This will be escalated to a court case. I will not let innocent people get taken advantage of from this shrewd and sophisticated company. Damages shall be paid at Tradesy's expense, at an indemnity .
To any of those who have been scammed.
All damages shall be claimed/repaid on a substantial indemnity basis.this is completely UNACCEPTABLE.
Update added by user Oct 18, 2014
I have updated pics of what I was suppose to get on the right and what I got that TRADESY relisted.and then they have the nerve to tell me these two watches were the same, like i am an ***!
The watch i received had crystals on the dial, the one i purchased does not, so clearly its not authentic.
Which of course tradesy said it was authentic.they clearly are clueless as to what is fake and what is authentic.
Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2014
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.
A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND THEY SAID IT WAS AUTHENTIC AND THE SAME!! I EVEN HAVE PICTURES SHOWING THAT IT IS NOT THE SAME. THEN THEY LISTED THE WATCH ON THEIR OWN SITE AS AUTHENTIC. AND THE PICTURE OF THE WATCH CLEARLY SHOWS IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE THE SELLER LISTED.
Then they gave me store credit for this! Unbelievable. I had to tell them that this is fraud and i would hire an attorney, then they finally gave me my money back.
I purchased a $3200 bag. The seller shipped me a BLACK TOWEL. Then Tradesy refused to give me a refund and suspended my account when i have over $1000 funds in the account waiting to be transferred to my personal account. They refused to reinstate my account and said that they need to investigate with UPS. I told them its NOT UPS fault. Then they said they asked the seller and they said they sent a chanel bag, well OF COURSE THEY DID. And of course the seller provided pics of the bag inside the box before she shipped it out, because she knew that she would have problems with this transaction and prepared for it. Then last min switched the bag with a towel. anyone can see that!
They cancelled ALL of my orders in which i ALREADY shipped out. So they STOLE my money and CLOSED my account!!!
Now my account is suspended, i have funds with tradesy, and i can't sell or respond to ANY of my buyers or potential buyers. Nor can i track the purchases i have made.
ERIC T as Tradesy has made this a LIVING NIGHTMARE!!!!
I usually don't go on yelp and write reviews But this time, I am FURIOUS with the way they do business!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Chanel Watch
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."