1.1K views
2.3

A friend told me about Tradsey. I was excited to join!

I listed a few purses that were 100% legit as I have receipts from Nordstrom as proof. Within 9 hours my account was suspended. I have NO IDEA what happened at all. I emailed team@tradesy.com and was told i was selling a replica item.

This was ABSOLUTELY 100% FALSE. I would never carry a replica let alone buy one. After reading reviews about the site it is apparent that there have been previous issues with the selling and buying if fake items. My items are real and authentic.

Please know your brands and don't punish me for your past issues with other sellers selling replicas. Very disappointed with the experience and will definitely share this downside with others.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tradesy seller account. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy seller account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

Lake Villa, Illinois, United States #1055051

Was going to join, as I have been part of ebay a long time but decided after reading the feedback of this I decided not to join. I think this company needs to work out the bugs before I join...too young and inexperienced. I don't want to have to suffer the consequences of their incompetence...I will stick with ebay.

They probably did this to you because of poor & low knowledge authenticators as what we went through with them. So don't feel bad for what we don't do.

Some authenticators think they know too much but they don't.

Even if you showed them original receipt with your name on it or video to prove how you shipped out to the buyer, they might still have something to say. So feel lucky that you didn't send out any item yet through that fraud site.

to Anonymous #1045073

Thank you very much and before you posted this, I was thinking the same thing. They did finally let me sell items on there but I've decided not to because of all the horror stories I heard about people selling their authentic item and then getting fake ones back if the item is returned.

I just assume keep with the regular site I've been using. Thanks again