BEWARE OF TRADESY!!! I sold a bag on Tradesy and when the funds from that sale became available, I chose the withdraw funds option, and put in my debit card information for them to transfer the funds.

However the buyer decided to return the bag, but before the funds from that sale ever reached my bank account they pulled out money from my own bank account, and I ended up with a bounce in my checking account because of it. When I called tradesy, I was put on hold for 20 minutes, then hung up on, and then received a voicemail explaining that my money would be put back into my account in 2-4 business days and not given an explanation as to why they pulled out money that I never received in the first place.

The customer service at Tradesy "apologized" for the mix up, but then basically told me if I had enough money in my account pulling the money out wouldn't have been a problem (I mean of course I have money! That's why Im selling my things online...)Delete your account if you have one, or sell your things off eBay or poshmark and save yourself having to deal with the horrendous Tradesy customer service!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 04, 2015.

Comments

The same thing happened to me just now... I sold a pair of designer shoes and the customer said that they were too big that I didn't post the "right size" They said they would keep the shoes however they were going to deposit the funds into my bank acct...

They did deposit the funds with a "2.9% balance transfer fee" then they withdrew the funds thereafter.. I had used the money and they overdrafted my acct. they are slick about it because they make the deposit showing as "return" debit card purchase...

Then they debit it out like a "puchase" I work for the bank that the transaction took place. A full dispute and investigation will take place..