I've been a well respected seller on Tradesy. I sell very expensive designer items.

Tradesy has usually paid me properly with a few exceptions but as of today I have a HUGE trust issue with them. Sold an item for 2000.00. Buyer writes that she loves it. Today the funds are to be released, and they are still in escrow after the correct delivery time four days before.

I call and speak to Elizabeth to proceeds to give numerous canned responses " I'm sorry it's frustrating but the buyer wants to verify authenticity" I included all proper documentation in the listing and the buyer messaged me that she loved the item the day she received it. Now I write the buyer (quite upset) and she replies that she contacted Tradesy about earrings, not my item. She loves my item. In the mean time, I've been sending them additional photos and all they asked for.

Now I speak to a supervisor named Marisa, she apologizes, says she received the emails and will release my funds immediately. I wish I had checked while I was in the phone with her. So now she's left and the phone are in answering even tho she said they stay an additional 2 hours after they close at 4:00PST. The funds never were sent as she said, and the buyer says Tradesy knows it was for a different item.

So they are liars and theives, keeping my funds over the weekend and maybe they will never release them and continue to make up lies.

I'm shocked because I sm very professional, ship quickly and answer questions quickly. I'm disgusted with their current practices and have huge trust issues with them.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 08, 2015.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #993358

I think you owe the buyer an apology for being so nasty to her, don't you think??