This site is a rip off!!! Sellers Beware!

They will have you send your authentic high end merchandise to some estranged buyer, and they decide they dont want it, and they send back to Tracy (the owner) of Tradsey. You as a seller have NO knowledge that what you sent the buyer is what they are sending back!

DO NOT SELL LUXURY on Tradsey!!!! If its worth money...owner is a scammer!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of seller policy. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned seller policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

Ginger-Magrath-101

this happen to me did they fix the issue and did you ever actually get to talk t someone? Tracy Dinunzio I was told was the CEO!!! We need a class action lawsuit against this company!!!

Newport Beach, California, United States #968205

Now I am worried. I sold a pair of new pristine Celine shoes, buyer said they were not as stated and sent them back to Tradsey, which determined they are damaged.

I have yet to receive them to see how bad they have been damaged, but they were perfect when I shipped them off at my own expense.

Seller has no protection...you are right ...a buyer could return another pair of shoes and say that is what they received. Other sites prescreeen items and pre-authenticate, protecting both buyer and seller.