2.0
Turnaround Time

Hello, I wish to remain anonymous but I am a seller on Tradesy, and I used to be a online poker player (hear me out) Tradesy is going through restructuring, their business model is failing their customers and Sellers, massive fee increases for sellers, Taking items back from buyers beyond their return policy (almost have to due to chargeback disputes, cheaper than fighting it) They are becoming one of the largest resellers on their site of returned goods, this business model is putting the company in a cash crunch. The time for a seller to receive their money has increased double even triple, they claim a new payment processor, & other bs, there was nothing wrong with the old processor, they changed to save money, ( if they changed at all) its not for better service as the old service was fine, I used to play online poker and before some of those sites went under we saw the same changes, long processing times, mass complaints and it turned out they were borrowing from Peter to pay Paul and poof then they were gone, it smells the same, the excuses are the same, the complaints from seller and buyer are numerous, they counteract the poor reviews by having employees place bogus positive reviews on sites, not that every sale is an issue but its unusually high, I hear the whispers coming out of headquarters, DO not keep large amounts of money on the site, when it becomes available withdraw it, I haven't listed any new merch in a while as who can be competitive going from 10/11% in fees to 20 something, merchandise just sits, then they have a sale and want you to take a 15% price reduction to promote your listing?

Get a grip on reality not a site to sell new merchandise anymore, BE Wary! Keep your eyes OPEN....

maybe over reacting buy it sure smells funny, I've smelled this odor before and it STINKS. ANONYMOUS IN CALIFORNIA

Review about: Tradesy Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inexperienced customer service.

Comments