2.6

Hello, I wanted to write this as a update to my previous review which prompted itself as resolved although it is not. They continue to claim my watch is a replica and encourage me to move on with my life and let it go.

I insisted to send the watch to the manufacturer for authentication and that i schedule a call with their CEO.

No response to either email.

I offered to pay for shipping both ways and insisted that the only way this will be resolved, is when both me (the seller accused of selling a fake watch) and Tradesy (the accuser) have the official letter of authentication from Michael Kors. Needless to say they are avoiding this at all costs.

This reviewer shared experience about "false accusations, no cooperation to reveal the truth" and wants this business to "send the watch to michael kors for authentication immediately". The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about watch from Tradesy was policies and procedures, customer service and how sellers are treated , but reviewer liked designer items for sale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments