1.5
Turnaround Time

Well I have been a seller for several years on Tradesy and they have consistently gone downhill. They have raised their fees substantially making them higher than most other like sites.

They have now added shipping into the sellers price making our prices seem very high and it is NOT free shipping or shipping "included." Now they are returning everything back to sellers-missing tags, original packaging and items have been worn by the buyer...especially formal attire. This is not fair to us sellers. If you have a question about "missing funds" you were never paid for they shut down your account and you can not access it any longer. Their follow up is terrible now.

They have been hacked repeatedly causing us to change our passwords. then daily emails stating we have changed our account info again.

According to member services it is a glitch...which they have many...FIX IT! Another company could make a killing doing the same as Tradesy BUT being ethical and fair to sellers and buyers, not having ridiculous fees and having the "TEAM" = employees to back up their business and answer questions/issues when they arise immediately.NOT days, weeks later if ever.

Review about: Tradesy Customer Care.

I didn't like: See review, Service and poor management, Business model poor protection.

Comments

Tradesy used to be great- then over the last month or two everything changed, fees increased enormously, all of a sudden they will find any pathetic reason to force sellers to take returns even when the item was accurately described, twice they went into my bank account without permission and took money, causing my account to overdraft. They now allow buyers any amount of time to return things.

Their policy states buyers have 96 hours to initiate a return, and they offer NO long term warranties or guarantees, however they repeatedly let buyers return things weeks even months later, then pull the funds illegally from the sellers bank accounts without ever asking or discussing the sellers side of things. I had a buyer swap out my authentic bag with a fake, they allowed her to return it 3 weeks past the 4 day window, sent a fake back to me and stole the funds from my bank account. I am now out the funds for my bag and this scammer was allowed to keep my authentic bag and Im stuck with a piece of garbage. Tradesy never used to be like this!

There is absolutely NO seller protection whatsoever! Sell at your own risk because they are worse then ebay now! All it takes is getting a dishonest buyer and tradesy will break all their own policies to kiss the buyers *** and stick it to their honest sellers. This scam is so easy for buyers to get away with, and they know tradesy will always side with them.

At least poshmark has concierge service on all items that sell over $500 so a buyer can never get away with a scam like this! Tradesy used to be the best place to sell, now you pay 17.8% to them off every sale for what? Their seller protection is nonexistent! I will never risk it again on there.

They essentially allowed a buyer to commit grand larceny against me with no consequences. I am sick over this.

Just got off the phone with Elizabeth in customer care. Rediculous.

Never working with this site again. The kit has gone missing and trying to explain my request for them to overnigt a new one seems to be like talking to a wall.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1285045

Amen to everything you have said. Tradesy suspended my account after a bogus "authenticarion" BUT did not return my merchandise -- which is THEFT.

Additionally took 2 weeks to pay me money on a different last sale. I have an email stating they will be sending my merchandise back with 48 hours -- that was January 26, 2017. I have filed a complaint with the IC3. Tradesy is, in my opinion and provable experience, a fraud.

I also filed a complaint with the BBB. BEWARE FOLKS.