As a first time user to Tradesy, I purchased shoes from seller, Daniel Godoy - After almost 2 weeks, he neither shipped the shoes nor responded to my email inquiries regarding shipping - When I contacted customer service, I was advised he was not going to ship the shoes and he did not give any explanation as to why he would not ship - On the bright side, customer service refunded all of my money and offered a $25 site credit - Despite Tradesy making good on a bad seller, I feel hesitant to return to the site if there is no regulation on this type of seller and he is allowed to remain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25, 2017.

Comments

Hi,

I was curious about the seller and tried to look him up but it appears he has been removed. I am a small independent seller not a "Business" member meaning I personally buy and ship everything I sell it also means I get no perks and my merchandise is harder to find.

I advise all prospective buyers to contact the seller BEFORE you purchase,you shouldn't have to but it will save you frustration. I contact ALL my buyers before I confirm the sale to make sure they have no lingering questions or doubts;I want to save them the hassle of a return.

to Anonymous #1332937

Hi - I tried to look him up as well and it does appear that he has been removed, so that is good - Thanks for the advice!

to Anonymous #1334134

To update - I did receive full credit, but did not receive a site credit, and Daniel Godoy is still selling - I will not use Tradsey again.