Dishonest advertising.

See picture below. Nowhere on the site has the sling back boots as $47. Or 90% off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of slingback shoes. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned slingback shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Tradesy - BEWARE Tradesy ""I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer. I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore. I have sold two..." Read more Tradesy - Truly Disgusted Tradesy "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Tradesy - Bad CSR Tradesy "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more