Turnaround Time

I have not eaten this weekend because of Tradesy. It is day 3 and I'm ready to chew off my own arm. I'm so angry!

I tried to go food shopping on Friday on my way home from work but my debit card was inexplicably declined. I knew there was at least $1200 in the account. I called the bank to find out what was going on and learned I had a negative $300 balance. Without notification or explanation there is a $1500 charge back on my personal bank account by Tradesy.

I have a PayPal account set up for Tradesy and had been using that for all of my transactions. I only entered my bank account information to verify my identity because I wanted to be considered a sae seller. Why did they go after my personal bank account?

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2016.

Comments

Everyone who has been scammed,cheated or troubled by stress by the nightmare Of a site should gather and file a class action lawsuit! The Fed's should shut this site down all black market counterfeit replicas are being sold. Watch all the YouTube videos!

They are scam artists for sure,call the federal commission trade!

Pendleton, Kentucky, United States #1195292

Tradesy would ONLY ever take money out of your bank account if you did something fraudulent on their site, like sell a fake as real, and the customer realized it was a fake after you already got paid for it, then in a case like that yes they would remove the fraudulent funds you stole. Other then a scenario like that happening theres no way tradesy just "stole" that money from your account.

After reading so many of these bogus made up reviews om this site that are clearly exaggerated lies by internet trolls, I have come to the conclusion to take everything I read with a grain of salt. Your review defies all logic and common sense, you are saying tradesy stole that kind of money from you with no proof and no reason why? You are clearly delusional and should seek help immediately.

So many people on here just making up ridiculous tales about tradesy, or whining because they didnt read the sites policies then blame the company. This site has made me sad for this country that this is how adults are spending their time, on web sites like this typing storiea that only exist in their heads in an effort to slander a reputable company.

Homestead, Florida, United States #1145972

I never got my dress back. I forgot to add this to my complaint. it's difficult to think when you are in a brain fog from malnutrition and suffering severe hunger pangs after having your entire life stolen.