Mount Kisco, New York

I ordered a sweatshirt and an hour later I decided that I did not need the item. Any other site you can just cancel the order right?

Nope. Apparently not on Tradesy.

Thank God it's only for $20 but still, very sketchy. Don't use this site.

Comments

That is not sketchy that is your own stupidity. Hello - consequences to actions. Look it up.

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #836597

I've tried to cancel orders at department store retail sites that can't cancel the order since it goes directly to the warehouse and then the wheels are in motion. Probably the same with them.

On Ebay, if you purchase an item it's your unless the seller offers a return policy. Then, you can mail it back. Good idea to be certain before you leap. I learned this when I first started buying on Ebay, and had buyers remorse after a purchase that could not be returned as specified in their description.

It didn't take long before I realized I'd better be darn sure before hitting that pay button. Sorry about your issue, but it's not specific to Tradesy. It happens on other sites as well. If they had a return policy, you could return something like a sweatshirt 1st class for $3 or $4, and about $6 for priority.

At least that way you'd get back some of your money.

Sorry you lost out on $20. Hope this helps you in the future.