I was going to join this site because I really had some nice things to sell...but after reading all the reviews... I'm scared to death!

I don't think I should join something like this...

it doesn't sound like it's a very reliable site that is directed at the seller and the buyer for a comfortable sale. I'm sorry but I won't be joining this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of trade in service. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trade in service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

Rockford, Illinois, United States #960587

I sure wish I would have read reviews prior to purchases. I am still trying to find adequate purchases to "USE" up $1300 in credit.

9 out of 10 purchases were not as described! !

San Antonio, Texas, United States #953593

IF you are so afraid to join, then you are definitely not ready to buy or sell on the INTERNET. Any platform will have it risks. So it doesn't matter if it's eBay or Tradesy, there's always a small % of risk so if you can't afford to lose, don't play here.