I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy.Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd sell right away.
the woman received the belt, and a day later complained to tradesy saying the item was not as described. she sent the item to tradesy and they said the item wasn't as described, so her money was refunded and I'm still waiting for my $490 belt weeks later. They didn't even ask me what was exchanged between the buyer and I and immediately believed her. The buyer had never purchased any items from the site before or had any items for sale.
And I had many items for sale and made a couple purchasing. There were plenty pictures of the belt AND she had even asked for me to take more of the item, which i obliged. Tradesy is a *** site.
Do not sell items on that garbage website.good riddance
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- How sellers are treated
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Louis Vuitton Belt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- " To Mr. Randall Stephenson CEO of AT&T : I am writing to you this email with an issue. I do not like what AT&T is doing. I have been an AT&T subscriber..."
- "Hi Just I want to let you know to everybody and anywhere do you see this guy, go around this is a biggest theft on the law marketing,..."
- "I used to really like West Elm. After an incident this week, I'll never shop there again. I washed four curtains according to the tag instructions and they shrunk 3-4..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."