Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there

I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy.Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd sell right away.

the woman received the belt, and a day later complained to tradesy saying the item was not as described. she sent the item to tradesy and they said the item wasn't as described, so her money was refunded and I'm still waiting for my $490 belt weeks later. They didn't even ask me what was exchanged between the buyer and I and immediately believed her. The buyer had never purchased any items from the site before or had any items for sale.

And I had many items for sale and made a couple purchasing. There were plenty pictures of the belt AND she had even asked for me to take more of the item, which i obliged. Tradesy is a *** site.

Do not sell items on that garbage website.good riddance

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Louis Vuitton Belt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #571882 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 21 Yes 21 8 No 8
Had the same issue 18 Yes 18
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18, 2015 #1050103

I have plenty of issues with Tradesy. I've addresses them
with Tradesy and waiting to see if they make some adjustments
in their practices. And besides their practices I also think
their advertisements are deceptive and misleading.

0 0 Reply

Jul 07, 2015 #1004518

I started to see a lot of buyers have turned themselves into eBay buyers and are very demanding and love to return everything they've bought--it's a trend. Definitely more seller complaints also. Let's see how Tradesy deals with this eBay issue.

2 0 Reply

Jul 03, 2015 #1003206

I do hope Tradesy reads these stories and gets a clue, as the sellers' complaints are accumulating day by day.

4 0 Reply

Feb 14, 2015 #945830 Atlanta, Georgia

This same person Nicole R bought a pair of white Snakeskin Coach shoes from me. She told Tradesy she got a black pair of shoes instead. She switched the new Coach shoes for a pair of black shoes, sent them back to Tradesy and they shipped the switched out shoes back to me.
They do nothing about this kind of fraud....

21 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tradesy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about