Turnaround Time

TRADSEY IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF FOR AN ONLINE COMPANY. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS AND THAT THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT STEP IN TO EXAMINE THEIR TAX DOCUMENTS.

THE DESCRIPTION OF THERE ITEMS ARE MISLEADING, INCORRECT AND JUST AN OUT AN OUT LIE OF WHAT THE PRODUCTS THEY SEND YOU. ONCE YOU ORDER SOMETHING FROM THEM YOU ARE IN PURE *** TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK WHICH YOU NEVER WILL. YOU WONT EVENT GET A CREDIT FROM TRADSEY. THEY JUST KEEP SENDING YOU THE ITEM YOU SENT BACK TO THEM OR THEY JUST WONT SEND YOU ANTHING AND THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY AND DON'T ASSIST YOU WITH EVEN TRYING TO GET A CREDIT FROM TRADSEY.

AN EXAMPLE IS I SENT BACK A PURSE TO TRADSEY BECAUSE IT WAS RIPPED, NOT WHAT WAS DESCRIBED IN THEIR WEBSITE AND THEY REFUSE TO REIMBURSE YOU YOUR MONEY. I CANT EVEN GET A STORE CREDIT FROM TRADSEY. THEY MAKE SURE THEY FRUSTRATE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH THEM EVERY NIGHT THAT YOU JUST GIVE UP AND YOUR OUT OF YOUR MONEY, THEY WONT GIVE YOU A STORE CREDIT AND THEY KEEP THE PURSE YOU SENT BACK TO THEM.

THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I EVER SEEN AND IT IS SO BLATANT THAT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. THE BOTTOM LINE FOR TRADSEY IS FOR THEM TO MAKE A PROFIT AND RIP OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS. I HAVE LOST APPROXIMATELY,$2,000 BECAUSE THEY SENT IT BACK TO THEM BECAUSE IT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED.

THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO CONSUMERS IS THAT TRADSEY CLOSES THEIR DOOR FOR GOOD! IT TOOK ME CLOSE TO SIX MONTHS TO GET OUT OF THE MESS THEY CREATED ME AND COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!!! DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH TRADSEY OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CALLING THEM EVERY NIGHT AND BE TOLD A DIFFERENT STORY EACH TIME YOU SPEAK WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP REGARDING YOUR CUSTOMER ISSUE. THEY TRANSFER YOU TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS SO THAT YOU GET SO FRUSTRATED YOU HANG UP OR THEY WILL PUT YOU ON HOLD FOR 45 MINUTES AND THAN DISCONNECT YOU.

THERE DESCRIPTIONS OF TRADSEY'S PRODUCTS ARE FALSE AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH PRODUCTS YOU CANT USE BECAUSE OF FALSE ADVERTISING AND IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL YOU CAN BE IN THE HOLE FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR THEIR MISTAKES.

MY BEST ADVISE IS TO NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TRADSEY AS A BUYER OR A SELLER.

I WILL BE POSTING A BLOG AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK DESCRIBING THE NIGHTMARES THAT I WENT THROUGH WITH THEM. IT IS LIKE THEY WORK BACK IN THE 1930'S WITH NO LAWS TO PROTECT THE CUSTOMER AND THE FACT IS THEY JUST DON'T CARE. THERE IS NO REPERCUSSIONS AGAINST TRADSEY. THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS TELL MY STORIES OF THE NIGHTMARES THEY PUT ME THROUGH. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONLINE COMPANY....REMEMBER THEIR NAME TRADSEY...TRADSEY...TRADSEY..

IF YOU HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH TRADSEY, PLEASE TELL YOUR STORY.......I WANT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY STORY AND FRUSTRATION WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "not happy at all with tradsey" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

HELLO OMG - I HAD A SIMILAR STORY AS YOURS WITH TRADSEY. I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM ALL THE TIME AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE SNOTTY, and rude.

I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I THOUGHT I WAS ORDERING A LARGE QUANTITY OF HIGH END PURSES AND SHOES FROM TRADSEY. I KNOW A KNOCKOFF WHEN IT COMES TO SHOES AND PURSES. NOT ONLY WERE THEY KNOCKOFFS BUT THEY WERE NOT AS DESCRIBED AS TO WHAT WAS IN THEIR WEBSITE.

I READ THEIR POLICY AND ASSUMED I WOULD GET A REFUND...THIS IS WHEN I HAD TO DEAL WITH THE IGNORANT YOUNG CLUELESS CUSTOMER REPS ON A DAILY BASIS TO GET REFUNDS WHICH THEY FLATLY REFUSED. I THAN RECEIVED CREDITS FOR CRAPPY MERCHANDISE I DID NOT WANT but it was either order something or walk away with nothing.

I HAVE MANY STORIES I WILL BE SENDING online in a blog, This company has ripped me off for several thousand dollars and I can't believe this company is not held accountable for their business practices.