Tradesy Is a scam site . They advertise it as a site where women sell to other women the things out of their closet that they no longer use , when in reality you have EBAY sellers , sellers from Japan, and opportunists who buy items on eBay and then try to flip them for 3x the price on tradesy .

You have no buyer protection and only get credit if you want to return something . On eBay you have 180 days to file a case thru PayPal if you find out an item you bought is counterfeit . Tradesy gives you 3 DAYS to notify them if you want to return something . What a joke .

There is NO authenticity guarantee on tradesy .

There are SO many fake items on this site and no matter how many times you report them , tradesy leaves the listings up . The staff is Not experienced with branded items and you shop on tradesy at your own risk.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $650 and wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, policies and procedures, how sellers are treated and lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy chanel jewelry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1237157

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. WHO ONLY GIVES YOU 3 DAYS TO RETURN AN ITEM, BUT IT CAN TAKE THEM UP TO 10 DAYS TO DELIVER YOUR PURCHASES. I NEVER HEARD OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A REFUND WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THIS COMPANY REGARDING THE FAKE MERCHANDISE THEY ARE SENDING YOU AND THE FIRST TIME I PLACED A LARGE QUANTITY OF HIGH END PURSES AND BAGS I REALIZED MOST OF THE MERCHANDISE WERE KNOCK OFFS OR THE DESCRIPTION ON THEIR WEBSITE WAS NOT WHAT I RECEIVED....HOW CAN THEY NOT REFUND ME MY MONEY...I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE AS THEY THINK IT IS FUNNY THAT THEY ARE RIPPING YOU OFF...I WILL KEEP SENDING POSTS UNTIL SOMEONE INVESTIGATES THIS COMPANY AND PUTS THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

I love Tradesy. I have bought several items from Tradsey.

I only had a problem with one item. It was authentic, but the seller did not note a flaw on the bag. I returned within the 4 days allowed and Tradesy inspected it and fully refunded my money without delay. On one occasion, I changed my mind with a purchase, there was no flaw and Tradesy gave me Tradesy credit within a couple days.

I have had good experiences from Tradesy and will continue to be one of their best customers. Try it for yourself.

All true

I hate e bay they have so many fakes when I bought 3 times off of e bay all 3 the stuff was fake or tore up. I have bought over 40 times on Tradsey and have always been satisfied.

Long Beach, California, United States #970075

There are a good amount of people on Tradesy (like me) who sell things they don't wear anymore. I have noticed a large amount of overseas sellers and people who buy like items on ebay/at garage sales and try to re-sell on Tradesy for a ton more money. If you look at the seller's listings, descriptions, profile, and if you message them, you can usually tell what type of seller you are dealing with.

Thank you for sharing. I was going to buy an item as well as sell but think I will revamp my plans