1K views

Tradesy permanently suspended my account because I gave my email address to a buyer concerning an item that was Not listed on their site ( even tho Many sellers have their email address And phone number And other contact info right in their bio for Everyone to see ! ) After Successfully selling over 100 Authentic Chanel items they Locked me out of my account and refused to let me see my sales and payouts , my over 150 listings , and anything else associated with my account .

I will be filing a complaint with ic3.gov , which is overseen by the FBI and White Collar Crime Division For Internet Fraud . I encourage everyone who has had problems with this unprofessional Mickey Mouse site to file a complaint for Internet fraud on ic3.gov against Tradesy . I recommend Not shopping on Tradesy as there are Many Counterfeit Chanel and Other branded items being sold on their site . They have No quality control , and their "customer service" reps are young snotty girls who want to get off the phone as soon as possible and have no answers to your questions .

Be careful selling there, because if a buyer returns an item and tradesy decides you did not describe it "accurately" , they mail it back to you in a Plastic Envelope with NO insurance or even signature confirmation ! How *** do you have to be to mail a valuable $1000. Chanel bag or piece of jewelry with No padding and No signature , so it can Not be tracked and can get stolen out of your mailbox or porch ??? I will be filing Another complaint with ic3.gov for a Chanel necklace that was supposed to be returned to me which I Never Received .

So they kept my $1000.

And I did Not get my necklace back . This site is So bad and there are So Many things wrong with it that it should be investigated .

This reviewer shared experience about "did not get my chanel necklace back , plus hundreds of hours spent writing listings and taking photos , and now they will not let me see my listings " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about tradesy account from Tradesy was how sellers are treated, customer service and lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Why would you use the shipping kit when you can just use a printable label and get free boxes from post office or order for free online! That way you can pack items safely...

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #967285

I am a seller on Tradesy and the only time they will suspend an account is if you are selling fake items! Your claims are invalid

kimberly6123
Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States #960783

Wow. I am so sorry you had this ordeal.

They do have a lot of technical problems. I lost two definite sales because of Tradesy's failure to email me to notify that the sales had been made. By the time I knew about them (by receiving the shipping kit in the mail), Tradesy had automatically cancelled the sales since I had not confirmed within 5 days. Their emails had stopped being sent to my email account.

Recently, I noticed that all the on-site email between me and buyers had disappeared.

Shabby technology. And those shipping kits are lousy.

to kimberly6123 Laurel, Maryland, United States #961012

if you check your sales log, wouldn't you see that there IS a sale pending? Don't count on "receiving" an email notification from Tradesy. Look it up and be dilligent about looking over your possible sales EVERYDAY...........

Fabicray
San Leandro, California, United States #956267

Tradesy is such a Bad site that they will hopefully go out of business soon