1.1K views

Tradesy permanently suspended my account because I gave my email address to a buyer concerning an item that was Not listed on their site ( even tho Many sellers have their email address And phone number And other contact info right in their bio for Everyone to see ! ) After Successfully selling over 100 Authentic Chanel items they Locked me out of my account and refused to let me see my sales and payouts , my over 150 listings , and anything else associated with my account .

I will be filing a complaint with ic3.gov , which is overseen by the FBI and White Collar Crime Division For Internet Fraud . I encourage everyone who has had problems with this unprofessional Mickey Mouse site to file a complaint for Internet fraud on ic3.gov against Tradesy . I recommend Not shopping on Tradesy as there are Many Counterfeit Chanel and Other branded items being sold on their site . They have No quality control , and their "customer service" reps are young snotty girls who want to get off the phone as soon as possible and have no answers to your questions .

Be careful selling there, because if a buyer returns an item and tradesy decides you did not describe it "accurately" , they mail it back to you in a Plastic Envelope with NO insurance or even signature confirmation ! How *** do you have to be to mail a valuable $1000. Chanel bag or piece of jewelry with No padding and No signature , so it can Not be tracked and can get stolen out of your mailbox or porch ??? I will be filing Another complaint with ic3.gov for a Chanel necklace that was supposed to be returned to me which I Never Received .

So they kept my $1000.

And I did Not get my necklace back . This site is So bad and there are So Many things wrong with it that it should be investigated .

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Account.

Reason of review: Did not get my Chanel necklace back , plus hundreds of hours spent writing listings and taking photos , and now they will not let me see my listings .

I didn't like: How sellers are treated, Customer service, Lack of customer service, Policies and procedures, Illegal business practices, Counterfeit chanel items.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 09, 2015.

Comments

Why would you use the shipping kit when you can just use a printable label and get free boxes from post office or order for free online! That way you can pack items safely...

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #967285

I am a seller on Tradesy and the only time they will suspend an account is if you are selling fake items! Your claims are invalid

kimberly6123
Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States #960783

Wow. I am so sorry you had this ordeal.

They do have a lot of technical problems. I lost two definite sales because of Tradesy's failure to email me to notify that the sales had been made. By the time I knew about them (by receiving the shipping kit in the mail), Tradesy had automatically cancelled the sales since I had not confirmed within 5 days. Their emails had stopped being sent to my email account.

Recently, I noticed that all the on-site email between me and buyers had disappeared.

Shabby technology. And those shipping kits are lousy.

to kimberly6123 Laurel, Maryland, United States #961012

if you check your sales log, wouldn't you see that there IS a sale pending? Don't count on "receiving" an email notification from Tradesy. Look it up and be dilligent about looking over your possible sales EVERYDAY...........

Fabicray
San Leandro, California, United States #956267

Tradesy is such a Bad site that they will hopefully go out of business soon