Is Tradsey a lender or a crook? Just like the title says.

WHY is it that they take your cash so quick ! and WHY does it take so long to give you what your owed?

I mean to say that's already after THEY determined they OWE YOU AND ONLY THEN it takes at least 3 business days after they determine they owe you! What are they a lender/crook? They already take 13%

What gives??? Really- WHAT GIVES? BE aware that they hide the fact that they have ways to prolong the way they pay you.

( I have given them the benefit of the doubt several times and still await over 1,000 $ for a week. And yes I have exchanged several emails ect.)

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

I truly am sorry for your experience but I just want to say to other potential sellers who may read this that I have never encountered a payment problem. I have had over 600 sales in the last 2 years and without exception, per their written policy, they have put into my account the money I am owed 4 days after the customer has received the item which again is per their written policy.

At that time I am able to transfer the funds either by PayPal or ACH to my bank account or add it to a debit card which can take 1-2 days. I sell only new items, most within the $125 to $600.00 range. I do not sell very high end items on this site, so I don't know if the payout takes longer for those. They take a 9% commission and a 2.9% fee to transfer the money for a total of 11.9%.

I have had a few items that were purchased with a fraudulent/stolen credit card and/or phony mailing addresses.Tradesy caught all but one and the one they didn't catch I was not penalized for & received what I was owed. I was initially upset at their fees but I have come to terms with them based on what they have done to protect my sales. If I had been handling my on-line sales I would not have found these issues as quickly. And after researching these fees I found that credit card companies charge vendors between 2.3-3.5% to handle their point of sale transactions plus you have to buy a machine to run the card through also PayPal's website they say they charge 2.9%.

So basically the 2.9% seems fair and the 9% commission is the lowest I have found. Tradesy is FAR from perfect.

My big gripe is that whenever I have to interact with their customer service department via phone or email, 97% of the time it is a miserable experience; I have found them rude and misinformed. Again I am sorry for your very bad experience and I hope it is shortly resolved and you get the money owed you.