I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them.The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no authentication label unlike the other two items.
When I opened the package, the frayings on each side of the handles, the cheaply used material, and the extremely poor craftsmanship were oh so obvious. I immediately returned the bag to Tradesy due to msirepresentation and was told in a response a few days later that the bag was inspected by their Brands Team, is an authentic Gucci bag, and I can choose to have the bag shipped back to me or opt for a site credit. As an owner of real Gucci bags I replied back to Tradesy for first attempting to undermine my knowledge of what an authentic Gucci bag looks as this bag was clearly fake. Again they replied that another team inspected the bag (The Authentication Team) and the bag is real but that many designers are using mass production where little attention is being paid to details.
Well in all my years of experience with high end products never have I come across such. I clearly stated that Tradesy should inform their buyers of this information on their website. The buyers should be made aware of the fact that the so called authentic item(s) they are purchasing may appear as a replica or may appear flawed and of poor craftsmanship due to mass production. Tradesy seem to promote the sale of counterfeit items and refuse to offer their customers a refund but instead a site credit.
Why should anyone be forced to accept a site credit when you are clearly not pleased with your purchase(especially if it is unauthentic). Also why would you want a site credit when there is a possibility of you being faced with the same problem again. This site has poor customer service. Their responses to your concerns are generic.
They refer you to the same Team which continue to reply with the same message with no resolution.I will never purchase anything else from this site as I believe they are truly untrustworthy and they seem to be scamming their customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "A+ rating from my experience. I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact..."
- "Subject: PO#1581123769-Arbitration From: Resolution Center To: Me [firstname.lastname@example.org] Type: About dispute in DHgate Submit Time: 2015-11-13 09:27:03 Dear Richard Cavagnaro_1443980288057, This is Sam again. We are so sorry to hear that the item you received cannot..."
- "Yesterday I received a tracking number for a package I was supposed to have ordered now the time apex vitality said the order was made impossible I haven't made an..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."