I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them.The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no authentication label unlike the other two items.
When I opened the package, the frayings on each side of the handles, the cheaply used material, and the extremely poor craftsmanship were oh so obvious. I immediately returned the bag to Tradesy due to msirepresentation and was told in a response a few days later that the bag was inspected by their Brands Team, is an authentic Gucci bag, and I can choose to have the bag shipped back to me or opt for a site credit. As an owner of real Gucci bags I replied back to Tradesy for first attempting to undermine my knowledge of what an authentic Gucci bag looks as this bag was clearly fake. Again they replied that another team inspected the bag (The Authentication Team) and the bag is real but that many designers are using mass production where little attention is being paid to details.
Well in all my years of experience with high end products never have I come across such. I clearly stated that Tradesy should inform their buyers of this information on their website. The buyers should be made aware of the fact that the so called authentic item(s) they are purchasing may appear as a replica or may appear flawed and of poor craftsmanship due to mass production. Tradesy seem to promote the sale of counterfeit items and refuse to offer their customers a refund but instead a site credit.
Why should anyone be forced to accept a site credit when you are clearly not pleased with your purchase(especially if it is unauthentic). Also why would you want a site credit when there is a possibility of you being faced with the same problem again. This site has poor customer service. Their responses to your concerns are generic.
They refer you to the same Team which continue to reply with the same message with no resolution.I will never purchase anything else from this site as I believe they are truly untrustworthy and they seem to be scamming their customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "Mark gilmartin Hole in One International Odds on Promotions is just full of _________ I recently got a flyer from him saying how he has paid out $50 million..."
- "Very upset that the two jewelry pieces i got as a mothers day gift have defects. This is bad jewelry. Ring had a missing stone after only wearing it for..."
- "Package was sent. It took a long time to ship. Tracking just stopped on line. Went to post office three times looking for package. Tracking did not say where..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."