I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them.The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no authentication label unlike the other two items.
When I opened the package, the frayings on each side of the handles, the cheaply used material, and the extremely poor craftsmanship were oh so obvious. I immediately returned the bag to Tradesy due to msirepresentation and was told in a response a few days later that the bag was inspected by their Brands Team, is an authentic Gucci bag, and I can choose to have the bag shipped back to me or opt for a site credit. As an owner of real Gucci bags I replied back to Tradesy for first attempting to undermine my knowledge of what an authentic Gucci bag looks as this bag was clearly fake. Again they replied that another team inspected the bag (The Authentication Team) and the bag is real but that many designers are using mass production where little attention is being paid to details.
Well in all my years of experience with high end products never have I come across such. I clearly stated that Tradesy should inform their buyers of this information on their website. The buyers should be made aware of the fact that the so called authentic item(s) they are purchasing may appear as a replica or may appear flawed and of poor craftsmanship due to mass production. Tradesy seem to promote the sale of counterfeit items and refuse to offer their customers a refund but instead a site credit.
Why should anyone be forced to accept a site credit when you are clearly not pleased with your purchase(especially if it is unauthentic). Also why would you want a site credit when there is a possibility of you being faced with the same problem again. This site has poor customer service. Their responses to your concerns are generic.
They refer you to the same Team which continue to reply with the same message with no resolution.I will never purchase anything else from this site as I believe they are truly untrustworthy and they seem to be scamming their customers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I purchased Gucci flatswhen I put them on they immediately cut into my skin. Also the soul crumble attached an sticky substance I urge buyer be aware As I have also..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Stan Sher. Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. We hired this man. We trusted him. Turns out. He is a absulute scam artist. We paid hIm to build out .Our social..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."
- "Driver of this can almost hit me twice driving like a lunatic. Then rude gesturing and cursing at me. Seemed to be on drugs or something!! Get more responsible drivers!..."