I have been selling on tradesy for over 4 months now, after confirming over 8 orders this weekend my account was deactivated due to several cancellation Brandon stated. I agree I have cancelled some transactions but I have had buyer request cancellation also, so I got penalized for this.

Now I have items that I have sent to the buyer that is in transit, I have confirmed order and so on, I send an email to Trust team about pending orders and Brandon stated that I had to send tracking numbers except orders will be cancelled...how am I to know all orders that are pending? I sell on different sites, how do i just remember Tradesy orders. Today is Monday so I am not going to let anyone start my week off wrong, I think something needs to be done to the trust department.

Pam

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How sellers are treated.

Comments

my husband purchase purse from tradesy, and he not tell me before until I found a receipt order in my drawer, when I saw the picture of purse, I just want to cancel it because that's not my style and not my size, and they said that the purse already send but till now I not get yet. If I return it, can I get my full refund or something I will pay. thanks

unhappyseller

On your sales page there is a tab that shows pending sales. Tracking numbers are required to protect both the buyer and seller, without them either party could lie.Also Tradesy insures the package but if there is no tracking number they can not be sure it was sent Or received.