4.8

I ve been shopping with Tradesy and bought quite a bit and returned a few. I never had any bad experience with this site . Why I only see bad reviews. Even I'm so busy but I'm determine to write a honest review today for Tradesy because it's New Year and we all should hear good things. In the past had a few returns and I never had any problem

I called customer service and she guide me to print return label . It's free and just dropped it off t post office . Only a few days I got email confirm that Tradesy received the item and Tradesy issued the money back in a few days. I recently bought a Gucci bag from a seller named " Happy Shopping " from Tradesy site. When I got it , opened and found that its a FAKE Gucci. I called Tradesy right away and returned it and got my money back a few days. I still shopping and saw that Tradesy had removed this seller !!! To me Tradesy is doing a good job and the best to protect the customers by suspended these dishonest sellers from the site . When the seller got suspended ... Got to be something wrong !!! You all know before U shop that Tradesy had no control of these dishonest people who just trying to use Tradesy to scam others. If you want to shop with Tradesy which they only connect sellers and buyers together, you need to have knowledges of the authenticity enough to shop. I bought so many from other site but the selection is so small compare to Tradesy !!! In conclusion , Tradesy is a good trusted website with great customer service :)

I dont see those bad reviews to be so true after all ....I will remain to shop at Tradesy ....Keep up the good job !!!

I also referred so many customers to Tradesy and no one had any problem . I spoke to Tradesy teams to get something to be resolved and they all very nice and helpful . So.... Trust Tradesy :))

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with designer items for sale. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of tradesy website. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

River Falls, Wisconsin, United States #926761

Evidently you are a buyer and not a seller. Great for buyers because Tradesy refundss everyone all the time for any reason and all is well.

Let me give you the seller experience at Tradesy.

Imagine being a seller, taking the care to list your high end item, take clears pictures and full description, package nicely with tissue, bubble in a new box etc., ship same day, and may or may not get paid...Buyer intiates a return, Tradesy always sides with buyer, always even for wrong color, just didnt want it and they will actually come up with a reason to help buyer. They never ask a seller for more pictures info, etc. You just get a random email (many times 2-3 weeks after sale) saying your money is being pulled from holding & refunded for reasons you dont even see. Then the item comes back to you, often weeks later...

thrown in a reused box with a piece of packing paper, thats it. Craziest thing because you relist, same item, same description, same pics, and it sells and the new buyer messages happy as pie!! However, you are out supplies shipping etc. from first sale.

Free shipping is not free.....the seller pays and seller has to include this in their pricing, which means they get less.

While most buyers are honest and great, there are more and more that will do anything to get their money back and Tradesy actually supports that and does little to support sellers. :(

Hard to trust selling expensive things here.

to sometimesSadSeller #1117894

That is BULL. I HATE tradesy.

I purchased 4 bags for over 1000. each.

1 Came in a different color that what was displayed and tradesy would not refund me! NEVER AGAIN