Featured Not resolved

I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake.I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with Tradesy.

The sellers name GoLuxe. It was in an original Gucci box which makes this even worse. How can a company advertise how honest and authentic their products are but only to find out they are nothing but frauds. I would like to post this on every social media site that I can.

I watched different yiutubers praise this site. I wonder if their bags are fake.

This company is a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves.Don't buy from Tradesy or Shop Hers

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gucci handbag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $708. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gucci handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

theNobo
San Francisco, California, United States #1226156

This sounds absolutely disgraceful.I was in a similar situation with a Louis Vuitton Pallas bag and it turned out being fake, with authentic print being photoshopped onto the picture.

Was never refunded!! The only way I would buy again was if it was authenticated.

But I did just recently requested an invite to sign up for a new service that authenticates and that I pray launches soon.Here's the link: http://promo.the-nobo.com/luxury-revalued/ Fingers crossed that I'm early enough on the beta list that they invite me.

Newell, North Carolina, United States #1224099

I have a collection of purses that I no longer use & selling them on Tradesy.They are name brand & would never be dishonest.

Fakes are a sellers issue not Tradesy. I have never had an issue with any of the purses I sold & bcuz I am honest the buyer knows what they are getting.

With that being said I would never buy anything super expensive from any website unless it is the direct retailer from brand I want.Buyers beware with anything u buy on line.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1222076

Who did you use to authenticate the bag?