Featured Not resolved

I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with Tradesy.

The sellers name GoLuxe. It was in an original Gucci box which makes this even worse. How can a company advertise how honest and authentic their products are but only to find out they are nothing but frauds. I would like to post this on every social media site that I can.

I watched different yiutubers praise this site. I wonder if their bags are fake.

This company is a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves. Don't buy from Tradesy or Shop Hers

Product or Service Mentioned: Gucci Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 26, 2016.

Comments

theNobo
San Francisco, California, United States #1226156

This sounds absolutely disgraceful. I was in a similar situation with a Louis Vuitton Pallas bag and it turned out being fake, with authentic print being photoshopped onto the picture.

Was never refunded!! The only way I would buy again was if it was authenticated.

But I did just recently requested an invite to sign up for a new service that authenticates and that I pray launches soon. Here's the link: http://promo.the-nobo.com/luxury-revalued/ Fingers crossed that I'm early enough on the beta list that they invite me.

Newell, North Carolina, United States #1224099

I have a collection of purses that I no longer use & selling them on Tradesy. They are name brand & would never be dishonest.

Fakes are a sellers issue not Tradesy. I have never had an issue with any of the purses I sold & bcuz I am honest the buyer knows what they are getting.

With that being said I would never buy anything super expensive from any website unless it is the direct retailer from brand I want. Buyers beware with anything u buy on line.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1222076

Who did you use to authenticate the bag?