Tradesy - Unhappy customer

24 of 432 Tradesy reviews

I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake.I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with Tradesy.

The sellers name GoLuxe. It was in an original Gucci box which makes this even worse. How can a company advertise how honest and authentic their products are but only to find out they are nothing but frauds. I would like to post this on every social media site that I can.

I watched different yiutubers praise this site. I wonder if their bags are fake.

This company is a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves.Don't buy from Tradesy or Shop Hers

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gucci Soho Shoulder Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #926122

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 432 Tradesy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 12 #1226156 San Francisco, California, United States

This sounds absolutely disgraceful. I was in a similar situation with a Louis Vuitton Pallas bag and it turned out being fake, with authentic print being photoshopped onto the picture. Was never refunded!! The only way I would buy again was if it was authenticated. But I did just recently requested an invite to sign up for a new service that authenticates and that I pray launches soon. Here's the link: http://promo.the-nobo.com/luxury-revalued/ Fingers crossed that I'm early enough on the beta list that they invite me.

0 0 Reply

Oct 08 #1224099 Newell, North Carolina, United States

I have a collection of purses that I no longer use & selling them on Tradesy. They are name brand & would never be dishonest. Fakes are a sellers issue not Tradesy. I have never had an issue with any of the purses I sold & bcuz I am honest the buyer knows what they are getting. With that being said I would never buy anything super expensive from any website unless it is the direct retailer from brand I want. Buyers beware with anything u buy on line.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tradesy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about
×