Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3.2K views 7 comments

I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy.It was authenticated by my poupette.

I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy has had i for 3 days. Today I found out my account was suspended without any notice.

Tradesy is having my bag and the $5600 sale!!!! They are stealing from me. BE WARE!!!!!! They are very unprofessional.

When I first opened my account, it got suspended because they had to verify my account. Fine but now they are holding it against me, saying I have negative history with them. What? you suspended my account because you needed to verify it first.

Why holding it against me?

I wouldn't recommend selling anything of high value with them because they might not be able to authenticate your item.

Once they deem it's fake, they will just suspend your account without notice.Some posters on here experienced that.

Review about: Chanel Bag Trade In.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Glendale, Arizona, United States #1263905

YOU KNEW THAT $hitty BAG WAS A FAKE GIR'

Immoral, unscrupulous people exist, especially on the World Wide Web!Crooks post pics of serial #'s, authenticity cards, anything to LOOK legit, right?

WRONG! These are just pirated photos from a different bag! It happened to me on eBay. I bought a Dior 'Trotter' bag.

The pics shown of the authenticity tag did not match the purse I received. They're hoping you don't look closely!

Some people don't.If they're discovered, they simply reboot with a new name and a different email address.

#1019731

Tradsey is terrible.They authenticate incorrectly and I experienced it firsthand.

Additionally, if you send a sold item on Tradsey to a buyer, BEWARE, the buyer can return the item for any reason and BEWARE, you may not get the same item back that was sent. In other words BEWARE. Are you willing to let your merchandise leave your hands with NO guarantee of what you might get back?

TRADSEY HAS TERRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Hi, this happened to me.I sold over 30 handbags, not one complain then I received Email from Tradesy, a buyer want refund claim the bag is replica.I only sell authentic merchandise never sell replica.I checked on my account, found our it's suspended.I still have $1200 balance on my account.My question is did you received all payment once your account suspended?.

to Anonymous #1000535

My bag was proven authentic.Thank goodness i saved receipt.

They released my earning. I hope everything worked out for you.

Sorry i took so long to respond.I just saw this.

Yes I believe that happened to you . The staff at Tradesy is extremely unknowledgeable and they do not know Authentic Chanel from Counterfeit . Lots of Counterfeit Chanel bags and accessories being sold on that site and they don't do anything about it .

cc
Dearborn, Michigan, United States #967275

I am a seller on Tradesy and have always had no issues, I sell only high end designer handbags so something in this story is not being said. Great company to sell on or buy from is Tradesy