Turnaround Time

This is the worst company I've ever dealt with. I purchased a Rolex watch which came to me with the most grotesque face (extremely thick glass).

It was neither displayed in pictures or description. I've emailed Tradesy over 15 times and have called them a dozen. All they offered was a credit even though their policy allows for refund. I would never take a credit from them as I have zero faith in their products.

I'm still dealing with them, a month later. I will be reporting them to BBB and telling everyone not to buy from them. They're dishonest and do not stand by their policy. Their customer service is only email based which they ignore you.

I pray to God they go out of business and stop taking advantage of people. What they're doing is a crime.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of watch. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

lazy.acres
Wolf Point, Montana, United States #1177458

Stand in line, I have been waiting 4 months for $13.65!!