1.3K views
5.0

I have been reading the complaints regarding Tradesy, as well as complaints from buyers and sellers buying and selling respectively on their website and just wanted to give my 2 cents worth.

Wealthy people, especially women with money, do not buy luxury products from Tradesy, or Ebay or rarely online from any other store. These sites are reserved for the masses, the attainable, the mortals, who wish to buy the real item at a discount.

When you are wealthy there's two different kinds of buyers that come to mind... 1. "Nouveau riche", in which most of the adrenaline rush and thrill of buying a luxury item is to go out and buy it from the "real" (and only) place or origin" and be seen..then gossip "ad infinitum" regarding their new acquisition and then show it off to the world!

2. Old money, These individuals also buy from the point of origin, (they are much too wise to buy/trade in look-alike products online!). However they are way more discreet. They are like phantoms, in and out, no fuss, not drawing any attention. When this latter category is confronted by "Oh, i see you have a nice new Gucci hand bag"! How many times have I heard "Oh no, dear, that was a two dollar replica I bought on the street corner". That is what they truly want you to believe!

The moral of the story. If you want something real, go and buy it in the real store, or at least buy it from the "real stores" website. Would you buy your drugs online? I wouldn't, I would go to Walgreen's (and ask for a generic)!!

Replicas are getting better and better with time, and we (the masses) are the targets. Having said all this, I think there is very good pre-owned market for luxury items. I personally use the sense of smell to discern between a replica and the real thing, but that's just me.

This reviewer shared experience about "comment" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. He best about other product from Tradesy was website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

San Leandro, California, United States #961604

You use your sense of smell to authenticate? My god ........ i understand your need to separate yourself to elevate yourself but i think that was a bit of a stretch.

Dadeville, Alabama, United States #940185

Tell me how that held review or is feedback on using the website?

ginogiori123
to Marielle Fort Myers, Florida, United States #940199

It's my opinion after reading all the problems there are between buyers sellers etc. It seems all problems derive from replicas.

It is not specifically directed towards Tradesy, but to all online sites that act as intermediary to the sales to luxury branded items that are not directly sold by the point of origin.