I am appalled at the lack of customer response from both TRADESY.COM AND ALSO THEIR "SELLERS" I have done everything to elecit a response that I promptly ordered and paid for....I have been given a complained runabout as to where t he purchase is, when i t might arrive, and t he latest load of baloney is "this Item has been caNCELLED" what Huzpah these lady sellere have....No response from them even after my gentle please help me. help me arragant, blase and totally indifferent to their foolish customers like me.... certainly NOT RECOMENDED BY ME....NOW OR EVER........

shm9494 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was mistreatment of sellers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy tradesy online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

I truly am sorry for your experience and I can not tell you how much I agree with you about Tradesy's customer service, or should I say their non-existent customer service.You obviously purchased from a 'flighty' seller and I understand why after having had such a horrid experience that you will never shop here again.

That disreputable seller and others like her, and there are many more, are ruining it for other sellers like me, who conduct ourselves as professionals.

I sell between 20-35 items a month and I currently have over 550 sales, many from repeat customers.Even though you are never going to shop here again whatever site you may shop on in the future be sure to check that seller's history of sales and returns.