I am appalled at the lack of customer response from both TRADESY.COM AND ALSO THEIR "SELLERS" I have done everything to elecit a response that I promptly ordered and paid for....I have been given a complained runabout as to where t he purchase is, when i t might arrive, and t he latest load of baloney is "this Item has been caNCELLED" what Huzpah these lady sellere have....No response from them even after my gentle please help me. help me arragant, blase and totally indifferent to their foolish customers like me.... certainly NOT RECOMENDED BY ME....NOW OR EVER........

I didn't like: Mistreatment of sellers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 27, 2015.

Comments

I truly am sorry for your experience and I can not tell you how much I agree with you about Tradesy's customer service, or should I say their non-existent customer service. You obviously purchased from a 'flighty' seller and I understand why after having had such a horrid experience that you will never shop here again.

That disreputable seller and others like her, and there are many more, are ruining it for other sellers like me, who conduct ourselves as professionals.

I sell between 20-35 items a month and I currently have over 550 sales, many from repeat customers. Even though you are never going to shop here again whatever site you may shop on in the future be sure to check that seller's history of sales and returns.