I decided to do research first before shopping on the tradesy website and what I have uncovered is horrific.I found site after site of tradesy nightmares!

I am so glad that I decided to read the reviews first not just on this site but many other websites. I would never give a company like this my credit card data let alone deal with a company that doesn't care whether or not I get fake merchandise. When I make a purchase online I can return it hassle free 99.9 percent of the time if I am not happy with it. This is why I am a frequent customer with many online REPUTABLE sites.

The keyword here is REPUTABLE. Tradesy is NOT A REPUTABLE SITE. Everyone cannot be lying about their horrible experience with this site. Why would you SELL on a site where anyone can damage your merchandise, lie and say that it arrived damaged and spend over a month trying to plead your case when you know that you didn't send damaged merchandise?

Are you crazy? WAKE UP!!!!! Why would you BUY from a seller who may not be sending you authentic merchandise? After you've spent your money you don't know what you may receive!

If I contact a company's resolution department and explain that I have experienced fraud I don't want any drama just send me a refund NOT YOUR COMPANY CREDIT! In closing and always remember this....#1. If different people have repeatedly posted why you shouldn't do business with a company over and over due to their NEGATIVE AND FRADULENT EXPERIENCES....PAY ATTENTION! #2.

If a company cannot gurantee that you will receive an authentic product or get an immediate refund then don't do business with this company. #3. If a company makes you email them WHEN THERE'S A PROBLEM instead of talking to a real person let this be a major red flag! Stay away from tradesy as I plan to do.

This site is the best thing that could ever happen to a *** artist. It is human nature to trust until we've been betrayed BUT when others have told us that they have been swindled and we decide to ignore it then it's our fault if we follow suit and proceed to make a purchase from a company like this. One last thing. I did see that tradesy did respond to a few reviews asking people to contact their customer support department.

What I DID NOT SEE was one person posting "thank you tradesy for resolving this issue and refunding my money!!!!". This alone speaks volumes.

Only a fool would start an organization enabling *** artists to sell fake merchandise and profit.Stay tuned for the lawsuits in 5, 4, 3....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misrepresenting items. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tradesy customer care. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Chesterfield, Virginia, United States #1118111

Well said!I was thinking of selling several of my Chanel handbags and thought I better research this a little more before I go and list.

So glad I did! You are so right, this many people can't be wrong. Maybe some transactions go smoothly but I'm not willing to take that chance and loose my bags that are authentic. Secondly, if Tradesy can't see beforehand what these sellers are sending out, and then taking buyers word for receiving fake items or vice versus, then It seems like a horrible way for a seller or buyer to do business.

Mother are buying and selling blindly and thinking that Tradesy is there for them. Obviously they are not and they don't care because they are getting their percentage. Kudos to Tradesy for making a profit on other peoples' losses. Not!

Really, some kind of commerce should step in and close them down for the way the practice their business.

I'm sure that is coming!

Thanks for your honest post!!!

hello there i am wondering which websites youdo consider reputable i am reslistiing my inventory and quite confused as upon which one i should use.

I purchase my purse from tradecy but it is to small and I want to return, and tradesy say to waithing for 2 days work times but till now they not response my email it's almost 3 days.I do not know what to do, try ro return but I can't.

they not allow me.I am confused what to do.