3.0
Turnaround Time

There's so many negative comments and experiences posted on this site, but a wonderful thing happened to me today.On Monday, I just so happened to come across an authentic PRADA tote in really nice condition, with original dust bag.

I wasn't even looking for it. The price? $30, plus $8.50 for shipping. It couldn't have been there long; the pic wasn't cleaned yet.

I bought it, and that same evening, the seller confirmed. She messaged me, was personable and friendly. Today I got it, with Priority 2-day shipping. It was nicely packaged(in a BOX, not a Tradesy shipping bag) and a sweet note was in there.

This really makes up for the purse I had to cancel after waiting almost a month. For everyone who thinks you can't get a REAL Prada for that price, it's definitely authentic. I know what to look for. Underneath the zipper, the white silk number in the corner, the shape of the "R" in PRADA, and the general feel and stitching of the entire purse.

It's not a perfume freebie, but a cute little velvet shoulder tote, with no stains, rips, or odors. I'm trying to upload a pic but the site is down. Anyhow, magic DOES happen on Tradesy. I've had crappy things happen.

It always had to deal with, Where's My Money? A customer made a return, and it took Tradesy 2 weeks to measure the purse to make sure I passed the third grade and know how to count inches. Or waiting on a customer to actually SHIP their shoes back. The customer has 10 days from the end of the 4th day, so that was frustrating.

However, these things are not the norm, but the anomaly. There are flaws in any system, because it's managed by humans, and we as humans are flawed. I've mostly bought small stuff like dust bags on Tradesy, and OOOHHHH I was steamin' over never receiving the other purse. But today makes up for it.

Not EVERYBODY on Tradesy is a scammer or a *** artist. And you know, even with all the bull-mess about waiting to BLAH BLAH BLAH....

...I ALWAYS got paid...eventually. I had to wait and was out my shipping cost until I got reimbursed, but I got paid. I know it's different than eBay, here you don't get your $ up front, but I'm grown!

I knew what the rules were when I started listed on Tradesy. And I always get through on the phone as well. I keep reading that, nobody can get a live person on the phone. ?

I've only not been able to get through one time. You gotta call in the morning! Like 10 Central, no later than 11, or the lines get jammed and you can't get through. Anyway, I thought I'd share some positivity.

Have a lovely weekend!;)

This person wrote the review because of "what a great buying experience!" of prada handbag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most idea that it sells luxury things and design of the site. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments