Turnaround Time

This company could care less about its sellers and their customers are among the worst! Customer Service is non-existent and they have no interest in being a partner in a solution.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! Out of concern for others, spread the word!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 24, 2017.

Comments

I wish I had read these reviews before I used them. I bought an item and ironically the return button never appeared even though it was a returnable item.

When I voiced my concern regarding authenticity I was told my window for returns had passed but I could still send pictures and file an authenticity issue because my 10 days had not expired. I’ve followed the rules and sent pictures and sent emails every day with no reply other than a canned email asking me to rate my approval/disapproval with customer service - like it matters. This company is a total scam and couldn’t care less about authenticity or me as a customer. They got my money and that’s that.

DO NOT EVER USE TRADESY!! They are a scam. They will take your money and never provide customer service. I will never use them again.

Please spread the word. Companies like this need to be turned in!

yashereeg_86

I'm having them close my account! I want to do it myself, but I see where you must call them to do it! My experience as a seller, has given me nothing but grief!

Thanks for posting - I sold an LV recently but hadn't mailed it yet - I was waiting for the shipping kit.

I had that feeling (intuition) I was making a huge mistake if I mailed it.

This was my first sale on this site.

After reading your comments and the multiple others who are getting paid I canceled my sale!!!

yashereeg_86
to Debora #1405379

You did the right thing! A selling site I would suggest is eBay!!!