Turnaround Time

Using your earned money to make more money for themselves. It has been 26 days since my item was delivered to the customer on Tradesy and I still don't have a dime.

You would figure a company that charges 19% commission would encourage more selling. IT DOES NOT! I sold a Gucci bag in December and shipped the bag within 24 hours of the sale. It was delivered December 29th.

At which point Tradesy put a hold on the funds because I was a new seller (I had sold another item prior with less frustration, which is why I decided to use them again). I could deal with a short hold - Two weeks later the funds were available on the 11th of January. HERE is the main reason why I will never use Tradesy again (and you shouldn't either). They charge you another fee of 2.9% for what they call a "safe transfer fee" and then wait 7 Business days before they initiate the ACH transfer.

the money was mine on the 11th, even if it takes 3 days for ACH to my bank, which nowadays it does not. I should have had my money on the 15th.

Any company that holds your available earnings an additional 7 business days (so that they can earn interest on it, Im sure) is ripping it's sellers off! If you don't mind paying high fees and waiting a month after the sale for your money, then go ahead and use them, but if your like me and wants their money in a fair and timely manner looks elsewhere.

Review about: Tradesy Marketplace.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unethical hold times.

Comments