1K views

I buy and sell on Tradesy, as a seller I sold about 50 items so far high end brands. I have had 2 issues with buyers claiming the item is a replica which is NOT I have receipts to prove. I am a business owner and replicas do not exist in my shop. number 2 Tradesy claims " their employees" are experts in authentication" well if they were they would have known my items are authentic" for god sakes AT LEAST LET ME SHOW YOU MY RECEIPTS WHICH CLEARLY INCLUDE SERIAL NUMBER BUT NO this is an easy way out for them because with returns they are forced to keep the item and pay the seller. When buyers return things they can ONLY GET A SITE CREDIT and when you're talking about 1k shoes NOONE WANTS A CREDIT!!!! so it is an easy way out to claim the item is replica. 3rd When items are returned they go to their warehouse and STAY THERE FOR A MONTH!!!!!!! as a seller you don't know what where is your item, you don't get paid, NOR UPDATED ON THE WHERE ABOUTS OF YOUR ITEM NOR YOUR MONEY!

I recently got my account closed because I shipped an item from OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY!!!!! I work in europe that's where I am able to purchase items for less in order to sell for a profit I DID NOT THINK THAT WAS A SIN BUT APPARENTLY IT IS!

Bottom line DO NOT SELL ON TRADESY, IF YOU WANT TO BUY BE MY GUEST IF YOU WISH TO GIVE YOUR MONEY AND WAIT AROUND .....

and and all this with no 100% EXPLANATIONS NOR REASONS THEY REALLY ARE THE WORST.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tradesy seller account from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to speak to returns team, bad customer service, how sellers treated and not getting paid for items sold. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Showing a receipt doesn't prove diddly.Not you personally, but what does a receipt say?

Okay, prove it belongs to this particular bag. You know? Prove it's not a photocopy, or a reprint, and where was it purchased from? they're smart; they have loopholes to cover all their bases, so the best you can hope for is a site credit...to buy even MORE of their merchandise!

They don't care about making trades!

They eventually get your $.Just like Vegas - they're the only winners.

to Anonymous #1140874

You don't sound too smart firs of yes it does show that the bag is authentic and if this isn't enough for people then they just need to go to Boutiques to buy things not for a discount!

not to mention they obviously don't know what they are doing ... bunch of smucks

I'm very sorry you went through this.I don't understand - people in other countries(mostly Japan) can sell to the US, but you got penalized?

It's called Free Trade; Nixon opened trade relations with the world. And yes, when someone makes a return, the seller has to wait to get paid. I've had an item wait to be "reviewed" for 2 weeks before I finally got my money, not to mention I paid out-of-pocket for shipping. Why should they care?

They already got their 9%.:/