4.7

I've sold about $4,000 of Chanel and Louis Vuitton over the past year and purchased about an equivalent amount. This site makes my listings gorgeous and I don't have to deal with scammers trying to rip me off with fake emails from Paypal saying they paid.

When you get the email from Tradesy that you sold, you know you're gonna get the money when the item is delivered (since Tradesy already has the cash). I've had no authenticity issues or extreme lowballers (like on Poshmark). I really hope they keep it up!

Their customer service team is also so responsive and...human(?) - most of my questions are answered within a day, sometimes within minutes. SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EBAY

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most designer items for sale and ease of selling. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Billings, Montana, United States #953591

me too, not sure why so many bad reviews but my experience here has been really positive too - from both as a seller and as a buyer. Customer service is the bomb so kudos on that!

I wouldn't hesitate to buy and trade on Tradesy, very easy, safe and it has a very user friendly interface.

Poshmark on the other hand takes WAY too much effort for very little profit as a seller and too many lowballers who want something for nothing! Pssst* Try it here, it's worth the time!