4.7

I've sold about $4,000 of Chanel and Louis Vuitton over the past year and purchased about an equivalent amount. This site makes my listings gorgeous and I don't have to deal with scammers trying to rip me off with fake emails from Paypal saying they paid.

When you get the email from Tradesy that you sold, you know you're gonna get the money when the item is delivered (since Tradesy already has the cash). I've had no authenticity issues or extreme lowballers (like on Poshmark). I really hope they keep it up!

Their customer service team is also so responsive and...human(?) - most of my questions are answered within a day, sometimes within minutes. SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EBAY

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Designer items for sale, Ease of selling, Their fee.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 02, 2015.

Comments

Billings, Montana, United States #953591

me too, not sure why so many bad reviews but my experience here has been really positive too - from both as a seller and as a buyer. Customer service is the bomb so kudos on that!

I wouldn't hesitate to buy and trade on Tradesy, very easy, safe and it has a very user friendly interface.

Poshmark on the other hand takes WAY too much effort for very little profit as a seller and too many lowballers who want something for nothing! Pssst* Try it here, it's worth the time!